Friday, December 30, 2016

Amdam - One Stole, Many Possibilities

Amdam is part of the Dwarven Collection

***

Amdam is a convertible Dwarven stole. It can be worn as a scarf, stole, cape, poncho or hood/snood.
Below you'll find a short video demonstrating some of the ways you can wear it:


And pictures, lots of them!

Are you sick of seeing my silly face yet?
No?
 Really?

How about now?
I realize I haven't demonstrated this one so here goes:
Start with the crocheted in front of your face, cross the two halves behind your neck and bring the ends back to the front (on your shoulders). Close the button at the bottom.

Here's another way to wear Amdam that wasn't shown in the video (I only found it after a few weeks of wearing my Amdam). It's the 'sideways cape' and I find it very practical (maybe one of the most practical ways to wear this stole, actually).

To give you an idea of how Amdam would fit on you, I usually wear size M (Europe 38) sweaters (to accomodate my pretty broad shoulders). Also, I'm 175cm tall (5'9").

The model in the following pictures usually wears size XL (Europe 48) sweaters. She is 173cm tall (5'8"). And she didn't want her face to be shown so... cropped shots will have to do!
***
*

No comments:

Post a Comment